Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life is a compromise..??

I guess most of you guys believe in this statement. And those who don't let me ask you how many things have you compromised till now. And I would get lot of answers if you are true enuf to yourself
Compromising is not bad if it gives happiness to your loved ones and eventually to urself
But I don't think you should keep on doing it all the time. Because the time comes when you are fed up of it and shout "Give me a change..!!"
So, what is the solution to this?
Do we make a compromise when it is beneficial to us and act mutually understanding where in back of our mind we know we are a bit selfish.
I am not a very gud blogger but this thought has been bugging me from past few days and sharing it with ya' all will bug you either :)

No comments: