Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spiderman in you!

Was heading towards office today morning and got late. I don't know where this thought came to my mind but I wished I could jump from one tower to another like Spiderman and go to work.
I would be at work in no time and wud never get late. I was constantly looking at my hand and thinking of if I could use Web to get hold of the huge building in front of me on Collins street. Silly me.! It was never gonna happen. But my thoughts were flying high. And I reached my office eventually on Bourke street :)
As I reached my office all thoughts were cleared off my mind like we format a USB flash drive to get rid of the data in it(geeky example I know). But that was my state of mind and started thinking about work. :(
Sometimes we know that we are being silly and unrealistic,still we imagine things and try to get ourselves in similar situations like the one above. Luckily I din't run in the middle of the road and try to hold the tower with my web(silly again), I would have been run over by a car or tram. But I didn't mind giving a thought about it.
Have you been in such situation anytime?

No comments: